Friday, March 18, 2011

VENOMOUS KISS

     Kinda late post actually, about the Jakarta 7th Toy & Comics Fair 2011 held last week, been so busy with my work afterwards haven't got the time until now. Hope it could still excite you, we went there on the second day, because usually they gave a bigger discount at the last hour before it ends :).  Took some pictures but only few of them good enough for the post, luckily my  "Venomous Kiss" photo were okay..hahaha. Here is the excitement.

Toy Story 3 Family

Lego Caste pic courtesy of www.lego.colected.info

pic from toysrevil.blogspot.com


The thing about this fair is I love seeing the COSPLAY,  one I like the most is the PREDATOR cosplay totaly amazing.

pics from loveindonesia.com and toysrevil.blogspot.com
umbrella corp from Resident Evil

And My MOST FAVORITE PICTURE is *drumroll please :)
VENOMOUS KISS :)

hahaha..hope you enjoy the Post! (^__^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment